July 17, 2017 / Kitchen
July 12, 2017 / Kitchen
In commercial kitchen huge amount of food is cooked and this releases a lot of heat, smoke and odor. Most of the time when the heat and gas is more in the kitchen it causes discomfort and suffocation. Thus, exhaust hood is very important and it is usually fixed on top of the oven to make sure that the unwanted gas and odor is pulled and thrown out.
The commercial exhaust hood has a motor and filter which helps it in working effectively and it is very important that they are kept clean. Regular cleaning is very important and you can always take experts help. But, if your business is small and you just want to avoid the expense, then you can clean it yourself and take experts help as and when needed. Here are some tips to help you clean .
1. Firstly, before you start cleaning make sure that the electric connections are all switched off. If the machine has been running for a while then it will be hot. Let the motor and the hood cool down so that it is easy for you to handle.
2. Oil that evaporates from the kitchen gets accumulated in the hood due to regular usage. You can lay plastic or paper on the counter top and oven. This will save your time and also protect the area from contamination. If you are able to move the hood from the kitchen to another area then that would be great.
3. You can follow manual instruction and mix liquid detergent in hot water for cleaning. Open the filter and drain off extra grease. The exhaust also has a trash pan. Most of the grease that the machine sucks is collected in the pan. You can drain off the grease and then wipe it clean with degrease spray before using water and detergent.
4. You can use scrubber to clean all the stubborn grease accumulated in the filter.
5. Once the hood is cleaned using detergent, wash using fresh water so that when the hood works any residue does not drop into the food you are cooking and lead to contamination.
6. After washing make sure to dry the pipe and the filter before installing and using it again. Shree Mahadeshwara Fabrication is one of the listed commercial exhaust hood manufacturer based in Bangalore. They are the manufacturer and the supplier for high range commercial kitchen solution. It is one stop shop where you can get everything starting from exhaust hood, refrigerator to steel furniture.
There are many commercial exhaust hood manufacturers now a days that supplies varieties of other kitchen equipments. SM Fabrication is one of the qualitative commercial kitchen equipments company in Bangalore.
July 10, 2017 / Kitchen
Do you often find yourself camping wherever in the open air? If that is the case, you’d probably require the guidance of good chuck box plans to help you construct your own special kitchen box. It’ll be nifty to possess just this type of kitchen organizer to bring with you anytime you go camping.
Chuck boxes are those nice things which holds all your cooking needs coordinated even though you are camping. It keeps all your utensils, pots, pans, paper towels and spices all in one spot so you can easily load all your camp kitchen needs even while you’re away from the house.
In order to build a portable organizer in a box that is suitable for you, you need to consider these things:
How big do you want your chuck box to be? To answer this, you need to determine the purpose of your box. If it is mainly used for carrying all your kitchen needs for camping purposes, then you’ll want to build something that’s big enough to carry all your cooking gears but small enough to make it very portable. These two aspects are very important if you wish to build a box for camping purposes.
Then again, if you need a box you can bring along with you on your fishing trips, then a work board might be very useful to give you that space for you to cut your fish. Also take note of the different supplies and cooking gears you’ll really need to store in your box as this will also determine its size.
If it’s a simple box you plan to build, then you can simply go to a local lumberjack and find for yourself all the wood that you need to build a simple box for all your portable kitchen gears. However, if you want the surface of your chuck box used as a work board, you can attach a metal laminate on it using screws.
CHUCK BOX PLANS
To keep all the things as organized as possible, you will need a design for your chuck box. The design should maximize whatever space there is to accommodate all your portable cooking gadgets. It has to be a well thought design and very appropriate for your personal needs and inclinations.
July 7, 2017 / Kitchen
A small kitchen need not be dull, drab and boxy. Even if there are building or budget restrictions, you can make your small kitchen not only more efficient but also make it look roomier. Here are a few tips to help you do that.
1. Have as many cabinets in the kitchen as possible. This way, the appliances or dishes which you use less often can be stored in them. Countertop will have more space.
2. Counter surfaces should be free of clutter. There is no need to put your toaster, coffeemaker and such things on the counter. A moveable industrial cart or pantry cupboard will take care of them.
3. Look for alternative storage space. Basement or space under the stairway can be used to store cookware and dishes which you rarely use.
4. Use of glass can be a way of visually expanding your kitchen. When you can see through the objects, it gives a sense of space. Think of glass door cabinets or glass kitchen doors.
5. More light in the kitchen really helps. Hanging pendant lights on your eating area and incandescent lighting under upper cabinets will work for your kitchen.
6. Unify the look of your kitchen like same color and style of cabinet pulls and fixtures.
7. If you can afford it, use granite countertop which is more affordable in small kitchen. Also since the space is small, you can afford tumbled marble flooring which looks beautiful. All this creates a wonderful first impression.
8. Make good use of colors to enhance the look of your kitchen. Pastels, light colors and whites, all reflect light and space look bigger. But that doesn’t mean you have to restrict yourself to light shades. Bold colors are also effective. Use of blue, green and red can also be used to give a style statement. Colorful cabinetry looks cool.
9. Use your kitchen only for its main purpose i.e. cooking. Don’t try to do all things like mail, schoolwork and laundry in a small kitchen. Focus on appliances and work areas used foe meal preparation.
10. Keep the kitchen surfaces religiously clean. A neat, clean and uncluttered kitchen looks not only bigger but also looks far better than a large but cluttered and untidy kitchen.
July 4, 2017 / Kitchen
The key to a living without much external disturbance is proper time planning in all areas of your life. This is truer when it has to do with a household with two working professionals as a part of it. In such states of affairs, modular kitchen is an optimum answer for a muddle-free, operational and manageable kitchen. By its placement, formation and arrangement, a well contrived modular kitchen will render you with plenteous kitchen space and this successively will assist you in expending the saved time productively in other areas of your interest.
A modular kitchen is made up of a number of modules set up in a useable kitchen area to cater utmost efficiency. Modules are fall in many different categories- There are kitchen cabinets planned for maximum space usage, there are wall structures projected as per the appearance you want for a kitchen, there are kitchen worktops, kitchen equipments that are an indivisible part of any kitchen, and there are the appliances you need according to your luxor.
The placement of the modular kitchen in the space results in an increase in the functional aspects of the kitchen. The availability of plug point is considered and it is made a point that all the electronic kitchen equipments have the plug points at their ambit. This will also make the kitchen safer than anybody has ever expected the kitchen to be.
The space and reach of the kitchen will be at a high, owing to the placement that assures place for each item that belongs to the kitchen. Life is made easier to a very high extent.
The kitchen will be jitter free, and as it is available in a potpourri of designs and colours, it facilitates your home look lovely. A person with taste in the traditional form of kitchen can also have a modular kitchen because the arrangement is made according to their need. The looks can be different. The colour availability also makes modular kitchen a favourite in internal design industry. The colours can be selected according to your choice.
Everything is done according to international standards. Everything follows international safety standards and that makes your kitchen, which is one of the most accident prone area, the safest kitchen. Your kitchen will be a safe haven.
In this way, the safe, beautiful and mutter-free modular kitchen will turn your life around into a more positive one.
June 28, 2017 / Kitchen
The core of the home is the kitchen. The “work triangle” was the focal point of traditional kitchen design which situated appliances, storage and the sink in close proximity to all activities around food preparation. The assumption was one person was cooking. Double work triangles now exist as multiple cooks work in the kitchen. Further, more non-cooking activities are being done in the kitchen – helping the kids with homework, watching TV or catching up with a friend on the phone or the computer. Kitchen design has altered to tackle these activities.
Kitchens actually play a key role during parties as people gravitate to the kitchen even when you don’t plan for it. So why not decorate the kitchen and do it so you can easily move decorations off the counter tops when it’s time to bake those cookies.
Traditional Food-Oriented Activities
An inventory of all the stuff stored in the kitchen will reveal the following:
* Consumable storage – for all food items – canned goods, boxes of cereal, baking ingredients, soda and other bottled drinks.
* Non-consumable storage – for glasses, dishes, silverware, plastic containers to store food in, disposables like napkins and paper towels and cookbooks.
* Food preparation area – where food is prepared and where mixing bowls, utensils, spices and other cooking ingredients are stocked.
* Cooking space – includes the range and oven along with the microwave, all pots and pans, baking sheets, etc.
* Cleaning area – where cleaning up is done after cooking, baking or eating. It includes cleaning supplies and hopefully a recycling
center that is easy to access.
* Informal eating area – common in today’s kitchen, a place where several people or even the entire family can have lunch or an after school snack.
Other Activities in the Kitchen
To accommodate other pursuits in the kitchen, space has been added as homes become larger:
* Home office -for meal planning, paying the bills, keeping the family’s master calendar and controlling the home’s security system and other smart technologies.
* Homework center – where parents can monitor and help with homework while working in the kitchen before children move to other rooms.
* Laundry area – moved closer to the bedrooms in newer homes but still included in the kitchen or an adjacent room so laundry can be done simultaneously.
* Hobby center – i.e. drawing, sewing or scrap booking.
* Communications center – for telephone and the computer/internet to look up recipes, a phone number or sports schedule.
* Entertainment center – electronics and other gadgets like video games for family fun, a small refrigerator for cold drinks
June 20, 2017 / Kitchen
Kitchen storage organization can be a pain at times. Not only is the kitchen a much-used room – but it’s also typically filled with numerous items to be cooked or cooked with.
The probability of a mess is likely and even more so when you have a large family or a love of cooking.
To help you with your kitchen storage organization problems – here are some unique ideas you can use today in your home.
Since pots and pans tend to take up so much room they are perfect candidates for hanging kitchen storage organization.
You might choose to have hooks hanging from the ceiling – or perhaps have a bar installed above the island in your kitchen from which to hang your larger pots and pans.
Not only will this free up a large space in your cabinets – but it can also serve as a conversation piece for your kitchen.
This arrangement helps you immediately access these cooking tools, while also helping you show off your cooking ware.
You can also use hanging storage for things like tomatoes and other vegetables which do not need refrigeration. Again, this looks stylish and it adds more space to a smaller refrigerator.
Slide Out Storage
One of the newer additions to kitchen storage organization was based on the idea of the dishwasher loading system.
By adding drawers that slide out in your kitchen larger than the typical utensil drawers you can help store plates in an upright position, just as you would in your dishwasher.
You will also be able to store taller pieces of kitchen equipment in these kinds of spaces, making it easier for you to access things you need aside from having to reach up to get something from a tall cabinet.
You might also want to invest in rolling kitchen storage organization solutions. Easy to move and to fill with regularly used items, these pieces can roll alongside a cabinet or an island not taking up any additional space.
You might also like to use these in a walk in pantry where space is crucial, but so is finding what you need. These can roll into the pantry without taking up additional shelf room.
Other unique ideas include:
Storing dry foods and goods in another closet in the house.
Adding an additional freezer or refrigerator to the garage.
Adding more cabinets to your kitchen.
Adding an island to your kitchen.
Placing storage baskets or containers on top of the space between the cabinet and the ceiling.
With unique kitchen storage organization ideas – you’re certain to find ways to keep everything in its place and in a convenient arrangement. Though it’s easy to have too much in this space, it’s easier to make it look like you’ve got it all under control.
June 20, 2017 / Kitchen
If you love to cook and spend a good amount of time in your kitchen, the best kitchen appliance for you is definitely going to be a nice food processor. Once you see all that it can do and start using it, you’ll wonder how you ever lived in the kitchen without having this fantastic device.
If you think this is an exaggeration, it’s because you haven’t used one yet.
A great one will do all of the repetitive tasks in the kitchen that you would normally spend a great deal of time doing by hand. This long list of tasks it can perform are impressive and you could just as easily buy ten other kitchen items in an effort to make some of them go faster. They include slicing, dicing, grinding, shredding, mincing, pureeing, and even mixing and kneading doughs.
The first question that often comes up is how would a food processor slice something like, say, a cucumber? Isn’t it like a blender?
In a lot of ways these devices are similar to a fancy blender, but it’s so much more than that. Food processors have multiple blades so that they can handle different tasks. For something like slicing there is a chute on top of the unit that you push the cucumber into and the slicing blade slices the food item, like a cucumber, as you drop it into the chute. This gives you nice even slices that will look really impressive just laid out on a veggie tray.
If you were making a stew and going to be dicing up carrots, peppers, and potatoes–your food processor could handle that. And then if you wanted to mince in some garlic, you switch out the blade and it could handle that, too. And then maybe you want to shred some veggies for on top of a salad–it could do that, too. Think about how long all of those tasks would take you to make a nice homemade stew and salad, and then realize it would take a few minutes with this great kitchen appliance.
For people who love to cook great, whole, healthy meals there isn’t a better kitchen appliance than a food processor.
June 13, 2017 / Kitchen
Modular Kitchen is an arrangement of modules consisting of cabinets, worktop, hardware, appliances and other kitchen equipments done considering the safety, accessibility and efficiency of the kitchen. Though it is considered a luxury kitchen, it is also available in a variety of prices making it available to the middle class common people too.
Modular kitchen is one of the best available ways to make your kitchen look beautiful, clean and tidy with high efficiency. This is true either your kitchen is new or if you are planning to renovate your kitchen. Owing to the increased efficiency, the popularity of modular kitchen is getting higher and higher as the days fly by. As more and more people are taking modular kitchen to their home, the variety and styles of modular kitchen is rising. This has resulted in having high variety for a house owner to select for the kitchen in their home.
As the modular kitchen reduces the time one spends in their kitchen, the frustration levels of the kitchen users fall tremendously and bring peace to the home. This results in a positive vibe of content all around the house and the family gets their work done more efficiently, thereby bettering their professional lives.
Modular kitchen not only makes the kitchen look beautiful, but also increases the ease of access and functional betterment of the kitchen. This is done by planned arrangement of the kitchen. When a modular kitchen is being installed, the designer considers the budget, the spatial dimensions, number of appliances being used, the type of appliances, position for each of them, availability of plug points, space for all the equipments, the number of cabinets and the position of ventilator so that everything looks beautiful, clean and keeps away from the bad smells resulting in a fresh odour all around the kitchen.
The house owner gets to choose from a large variety of colour and styles, and can go to unconventional styles or elegant classic styles. They can choose it according to the look of the house so that they match and go well with each other. Proper selection of the style increases the look of the house to a high extent. So even though you have all the things you need in the kitchen arranged neatly, you dont have to sacrifice on how the kitchen looks.
Modular kitchen is the best way for a highly efficient kitchen that looks clean and beautiful.
June 9, 2017 / Kitchen
Cabinets are normally a large part of your kitchen’s design. They are most likely the focal point of the space. If you are in an older home that needs a kitchen facelift, there’s a wide range of styles, materials and other design features available today. You may find what you are looking for already in the store, and you can simply have them installed. However, if you have specific design ideas in mind that require custom carpentry, you can go that route, also. Whatever you are looking for, you can find something that fits your style and budget.
Styles Cabinets are generally classified as traditional, contemporary, or modern. Traditional, or “classic”, products will likely have a bit more detail and a rich, wood look. Contemporary designs are usually more sleek and smooth, and may come in various materials, in addition to wood. Modern designs are a combination of traditional and classic.
Material Most cabinets are made of wood. Some are made of composite wood, which looks nice and is a cost efficient option for many. However, you usually cannot beat the look and quality of real wood. Different companies may offer different types of wood for their product line, but typically you will find oak, walnut, cherry and pine. When selecting the wood, you’ll decide on a finish that is light, dark or somewhere in between. You may also decide to have painted wood. Most companies can accommodate any paint color to coordinate with the rest of your kitchen.
Doors and Hardware Once you’ve decided on your type of cabinet and the material, you also want to look at the door style. A smooth, plain panel design works well in many kitchens. You may want doors with molding or some of them with glass panes. The amount of handles, knobs, and hinges are almost endless. Choose from options that are fancy or simple, brushed nickel, pewter or painted, large or small, and much, much more!
Use Keep in mind where and how your cabinets will be used. In the kitchen, you will likely have storage needs for above and below your countertops. Make sure you have the needed space and shapes to store short, tall, wide and narrow items. Installing a Lazy Susan is a great option for corner storage and easy access.
No matter the style, many companies will have cabinets in stock and ready to be delivered or shipped to your home. Most companies also offer installation services. If you let the companies know your needs and how much of the work you’d like to do, they can let you know some potential cost savings. Visit a cabinet store in person to get one-on-one assistance, or use an online kitchen-planning tool to get started on your new design, today!
Are you thinking about installing new cabinets? Syracuse, NY, residents can visit our site to browse our great selection. .